Bread dipped in masala egg and roasted, an easy to make snack…
This can be served for breakfast or as an evening snack. Leftovers can be refrigerated and warmed up in the microwave the next day. You could add any kind of seasonings you want, for more flavor add 1 tsp chicken masala or meat masala.
Masala Bread Egg Toast Cooking Video
- Bread slices- 6
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Ripe Tomato, mashed- 1
- Eggs- 2
- Ground pepper- ¼ tsp
- Chili powder- ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder- ⅛ tsp
- Green onions, chopped- 1 stalk ( or use chopped onions- 2 tbsp)
- Cilantro or coriander leaves, chopped- 2 handfuls
- Salt- a few pinches
- Remove the brown sides of the bread slices, cut them diagonally.
- In a bowl, mash the tomato well using a fork.
- Add all the above mentioned ingredients "for making egg mix". Beat well using a whisk.
- Place a non-stick pan over medium heat, add oil.
- Dip the bread slices into the egg mix and coat well, place on the oil and roast till both sides turn golden brown in color.
- Transfer to a kitchen paper towel and let cool down a bit and enjoy for breakfast or as an evening snack.