Easy breezy ground beef stew cooked in the Instant pot & is super delicious…
All we have to do is dump all the ingredients into the stainless steel pot & pressure cook. This can be served with pasta, rice, or roti.
I served this with pasta & topped with cheddar cheese. Yum!
- Onion, chopped- 2
- Garlic, chopped- 1 tbsp
- Tomato chopped- 1
- Ground beef- ½ kg or 1 lb
- Paprika- 1 tsp
- Ground cumin- 1 tsp
- Ground black pepper- ¼ tsp
- Chilli powder or Cayenne- ½ to 1 tsp
- Salt- 1 to 1½ tsp
- Tomato paste- 3 tbsp (or add 1 cup tomato sauce)
- Cilantro, chopped- ¼ cup
- Basil leaves- 5 (optional)
- Turn on the Instant Pot.
- Into the stainless steel pot, add all the above-mentioned ingredients.
- Combine well, break any ground beef lumps.
- Do not add any water.
- Instead of tomato paste, you can add tomato sauce 1 cup.
- Close the pot with the lid.
- Select pressure cook setting, set time to 15 minutes at high pressure.
- After 15 minutes of pressure cooking, do a quick pressure release.
- Combine well & break any lumps; there will be enough liquid in the pot.
- Serve with pasta, rice or roti. YUM!