Stew cut beef pressure cooked in the Instant Pot, make many snacks with it…
Beef seasoned with Indian spices and pressure cooked in the Instant Pot. It will turn fork tender and can be shredded using a fork. The shredded beef can be used for making many delicious dishes- beef sandwiches, make into wraps in pita bread, tortilla or chapati, make the stuffing turn into beef cutlets or samosas.
Cooking Video, how to make Beef sandwich, Beef cutlets & Beef samosas
- Beef, stew cut- ½ kg or 1 lb
- Kashmiri chili powder- ½ tbsp
- Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
- Cumin powder- 1 tsp
- Coriander powder- 1 tbsp
- Garam masala- 1 tsp
- Ginger- Garlic paste- 1 tbsp
- Salt- 1½ tsp
- In a bowl, combine the beef along with all the above-mentioned ingredients 'for marinating beef'. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
- Let's pressure cook the beef in the Instant Pot.
- Add the beef to the stainless steel pot.
- Close the pot with the lid.
- Select Pressure cook setting. Set the time to 25 minutes at High pressure.
- After 25 minutes of pressure cooking, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes and then do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, the beef will be perfectly cooked.
- There will be around ½ cup of liquid in the pot.
- Separate the liquid & the beef. Save the liquid for making soups, stews, or for cooking rice.
- In a bowl, shred the cooked beef using a fork.
- The shredded beef can be used for making many delicious dishes- make sandwich, wrap in a pita bread, tortilla or chapati, make the beef stuffing and turn into cutlets or samosas.
- The cooked beef can be refrigerated for a few days or keep in the freezer for a few weeks.