Easiest & tastiest chick peas curry cooked in the Instant Pot…
In the Instant Pot, dump & go recipes are the easiest to cook. All we have to do is add all the ingredients to the pot & pressure cook.
For making this chickpeas curry, I just dumped everything into the pot & pressure cooked for 25 minutes. Delicious chickpeas curry made effortlessly.
Instant Pot Easiest Chickpeas- Kadala Curry | Dump & Go Recipe
Recipe type: Main
- Dried bay leaves- 2
- Onions, chopped- 2
- Ginger-garlic paste- 1 tbsp
- Tomato paste- 3 tbsp
- Chickpeas- 3 cups, soaked in water
- Kashmiri chili powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- ⅛ tsp
- Coriander powder- 1 tbsp
- Chaat masala- 1 tsp
- Cumin powder- 1 tsp
- Salt- 1½ tsp
- Water- 2 cups
- Cilantro, chopped- ¼ cup
- I've soaked the chickpeas in water overnight, or soak them for a few hours.
- To the stainless steel pot, add all the ingredients except cilantro.
- Combine everything well.
- If you don't have tomato paste, add 2 chopped tomatoes instead.
- If you don't have chaat masala, you can skip adding that.
- Close the pot with the lid.
- Select the pressure cook setting, set the time to 25 minutes at high pressure.
- After pressure cooking, let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes & then do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid & add cilantro; combine well.
- Seve the curry in a bowl, enjoy with chapati, puttu, appam, etc.