Healthy Vegetarian dish cooked in the Instant Pot…
In just 10 minutes, delicious & healthy vegetarian curry can be made in the Instant Pot. This curry is packed with nutrients & all goodness. Can be enjoyed as a soup or as a curry with rice or roti.
Instant Pot 5 Minute Red Lentil Spinach Mushroom Curry | Dump & Go Recipe
Recipe type: Main
Serves: 5 people
- Onion, chopped- 1
- Ginger-Garlic paste- 1 tbsp
- Spinach, roughly chopped- 2 cups
- Mushrooms, chopped- 1 cup
- Red lentil, rinsed- 1 cup
- Tomatoes, chopped- 2
- Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
- Cumin powder- 1 tsp
- Coriander powder- 1 tsp
- Salt- 1½ tsp
- Water- 2 cups
- Ghee- 1 tbsp
- Rinse the red lentil taken in a strainer, no need to soak the lentil.
- Into the Instant Pot stainless steel pot, dump all the ingredients except ghee. Combine well.
- Close the pot with the lid.
- Select Pressure Cook setting.
- Set the time to 5 minutes at high pressure.
- After 5 minutes of pressure cooking, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, combine well.
- Add ghee, combine well.
- Enjoy as a soup or as a curry along with rice or roti.
- Super healthy & delicious. Enjoy!