Shrimp scampi with pasta cooked in the Instant Pot, ready in less than 10 minutes.
Hands down, this is the best tasting & easiest shrimp scampi you’ll ever have. In the Instant Pot, all we have to do is dump all the ingredients & pressure cook for just 3 minutes. Very refreshing, aromatic & better than restaurant-style shrimp scampi that’s ready in no time.
- Butter, unsalted- 2 tbsp
- Garlic, chopped- 1½ tbsp
- Crushed red chili flakes- 1 tsp
- Lemon zest- ½ tbsp
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice- ¼ cup
- Shrimp- 20 to 25 (shelled & deveined)
- Egg pasta- 3 cups (or add macaroni or penne pasta)
- Water- 1½ cups
- Parmesan cheese- 1 cup
- Parsley, chopped- ¼ cup
- To the stainless steel pot, add all the ingredients except parmesan cheese & parsley.
- Give everything a fabulous mix.
- I've added egg pasta, penne or macaroni can also be added.
- Close the pot with the lid.
- Select Pressure Cook, set time to 3 minutes at high pressure.
- After 3 minutes of pressure cooking, let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes and then do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, combine everything well.
- Keep the stainless steel pot in the main pot, the pot is still hot.
- Add parmesan cheese, combine well.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Keep the pot covered for a few minutes.
- Serve on a plate & enjoy, absolutely yum.