Nutella Oatmeal cookies made with just 4 ingredients…
This is absolutely my kind of recipe, with just 4 ingredients and in less than 15 minutes delicious cookies will be ready to munch on. Last Sunday, I had a sudden craving for cookies. I geared up to bake cookies and realized that I didn’t have all purpose flour to bake cookies. That didn’t stop me from baking cookies. I had nutella in my pantry and thought of making something out of it. I googled for some recipe ideas and stumbled upon the recipe for making Flourless Nutella Oatmeal cookies with just 4 ingredients. by Kirbie’s cravings.
I didn’t even have to tweak the recipe and it was totally great. Nutella oatmeal cookies were ready in less than 15 minutes and I was seen enjoying them with a cup of coffee. My Sunday evening turned out to be perfect.
Nutella Oats cookie dough
Nutella Oats cookie dough placed on baking sheet
- Instant Oats- 1 cup
- Nutella- ½ cup
- Baking powder- ½ tsp
- Egg- 1, large
- Almonds, crushed- 2 tbsp (or use walnuts or pecans)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F or 175 C.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, nutella, egg, baking powder and nuts of your choice together using a spatula.
- Make small rounds and flatten slightly between your palms.
- Place the flattened cookie dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Leave 2 inches of space between the 2 cookie dough as it will spread while baking.
- Place on the middle rack in the preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Take the baking sheet out of the oven and let cool down so that the cookies will firm up.
- Enjoy these easy to make and delicious nutella oatmeal cookies with a cup of tea or coffee.