Colorful, aromatic & delicious shrimp veggie stir fry in Asian sauce, cooked in the Instant Pot…
Easy to make & incredibly delish, perfect for lunch or dinner served with rice or noodles.
Easy & Delicious Shrimp Veggie Stir Fry In Asian Sauce | Instant Pot Recipe
Recipe type: Main
Serves: 4 People
- Sesame oil- 2 tbsp
- Ginger-Garlic, sliced- 2 tbsp
- Green onions, chopped- ¼ cup
- Onion, diced- 1
- Carrot, cut into rounds- 1
- Shrimp, deveined- 25 to 30
- Green or red pepper, diced- 1
- Soy sauce, low-sodium- 2 tbsp
- Hoisin sauce- 1 tbsp
- Dark soy sauce- 1 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup- 1 tbsp
- Crushed chili flakes- 1 tsp Or add ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Water- ¼ cup
- Cornstarch slurry- ½ tbsp mixed with 1 tbsp water
- Cilantro, chopped- ¼ cup
- Select saute setting on the Instant Pot at medium temperature.
- Let the stainless steel pot turn hot.
- Add sesame oil.
- Add ginger & garlic, saute for 2 minutes.
- Add green onions, saute for a minute.
- Add onion, saute for a minute.
- Add carrots, combine well.
- Add shrimp, combine well & cook for a few minutes.
- Cover the pot with a lid & cook.
- After shrimp have cooked through, add the green or red pepper.
- Cook for a minute, don't overcook the peppers.
- Add the sauces, combine well.
- For heat, you can add red chili flakes or ground black pepper.
- Add water, combine well.
- In a bowl, mix cornstarch with water, add that to the pot.
- Combine well, the gravy will thicken & will turn glossy.
- Garnish with cilantro, combine well.
- Take the stainless steel pot out of the main pot.
- Serve into a bowl, enjoy with rice or noodles.