ActiFry cake in a Ramekin…
Yesss, you can bake a cake in the Actifry or should I say you can airfry a cake in the Actifry???
I used my popular cake in a mug cake batter recipe . In the AirFryer, I used Ramekin to make the cake. Making the cake batter is a breeze, just combine everything in the ramekin. I removed the paddle from the arifryer and placed the ramekin directly on the basket. I had to play with the time, so first air fried for 5 minutes at 350F, it was not done in 5 minutes. So, cooked for 10 more minutes. Total 15 minutes and the cake was cooked well.
I have a T-Fal ActiFry Genuis XL, in that I can place 4 medium sized (4.5 oz) ramekins.
- All purpose flour- 4 tbsp
- Sugar- 1½ tbsp
- Cocoa powder- 1 tbsp
- Baking powder- ¼ tsp
- Milk, skim or whole- 3 tbsp
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Vanilla extract- ¼ tsp
- Use 4.2 oz or 136 mL ramekin, add all the above mentioned ingredients to the ramekin, combine well till smooth batter without any lumps.
- Remove the paddle from the T-Fal ActiFry.
- Place the ramekin directly on the basket. Close the ActiFry.
- Set the temperature to 350 F.
- Set the time to 15 minutes.
- In T-Fal ActiFry Genius XL, you can place 4 ramekins on the basket.
- Let cook for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, insert a fork into the centre of the cake, it should come out clean.
- Take the ramekin out of the ActiFry (it's hot so ensure to wear an oven mitten or use tongs).
- Let cool down for a few minutes.
- Enjoy, you could even drizzle some Maple syrup over the cake if you prefer or add whipped cream. YUM!