Healthiest quinoa with mixed veggies ready in just 2 minutes…
Quinoa is a superfood rich in all kinds of vitamins, minerals & fiber, cooking quinoa in the Instant Pot is an absolute breeze. All we have to do is dump all the ingredients into the stainless steel pot and pressure cook for just 2 minutes.
I’ve added Indian spices, any kind of spices or seasonings can be added.
- Mixed veggies- 1 cup
- Quinoa- 1 cup
- Cumin powder- 1 tsp
- Garam Masala- ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder- 1 tsp
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Water- 1 cup
- I've added mixed veggies like carrot, green beans & green pepper. Peas & corn can also be added.
- Cooking quinoa in the Instant Pot, quinoa: water ratio should be 1:1.
- I didn't rinse the quinoa. If you prefer, you can rinse quinoa taken in a strainer in water.
- To the stainless steel pot, dump all the ingredients. Combine well.
- Close the pot with the lid.
- Select pressure cook setting, set time to 2 minutes at high pressure.
- After 2 minutes of pressure cooking, let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes and then do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, perfectly cooked quinoa.
- If you want the quinoa to be much softer, close the pot with the lid & let stand for a few minutes and the quinoa will turn soft.