Refreshing and very fruity mocktail…
I named this mocktail Summer zest, made with mixed fruits like mango, strawberry, orange, lime, and mint. Fresh mint leaves picked from my veggie patch added zest to this drink. The addition of ripe mangoes did enhance the taste and orange-lime made it refreshing, with a hint of sweet strawberries.
- Ripe Mango- 1
- Strawberries, ripe- 4
- Orange juice- freshly squeezed from 1 orange
- Lime juice- freshly squeezed from ½ lime
- Fresh Mint leaves- 3
- Cold Water- 2½ cups
- Sugar- 3 to 4 tbsp
- Add everything into a blender and puree till smooth.
- For better taste, add freshly squeezed orange & lime juice.
- Pour into mocktail glasses, garnish with mint leaves & lime wedges.
- If you prefer, ice cubes can also be added.
- Enjoy this refreshing and zesty summer drink.