Delicious dessert with vermicelli, custard & nuts…
Easy to whip up & tastes delicious made with simple ingredients.
Vermicelli Custard Falooda | Easy Semiya Pudding Dessert
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 4 People
For making vermicelli custard
- Milk- 2 cups
- Vermicelli- ½ cup
- Condensed milk- 4 to 5 tbsp
- Custard powder- 2 tbsp
- Cold milk- ½ cup
- Mixed nuts- almonds, pistachios, cashew nuts
- Chia seeds, soaked in water
- Cereal (optional)
- Candied dried fruits or tutti frutti
- Cherry in sugar syrup
- Place a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add milk, vermicelli & condensed milk, combine well.
- Cook for a few minutes till the vermicelli turns soft.
- Do not overcook the vermicelli, it will turn mushy.
- Taste & add more condensed milk if you need this to be very sweet.
- In a bowl, combine custard powder & cold milk.
- Add the custard mix to the cooked vermicelli.
- Combine well, the mixture will start to thicken right away.
- Lower the heat & cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, let vermicelli custard pudding cool down a bit.
- Keep in the refrigerator & chill the pudding.
- To a tall glass, add mixed nuts, dates, cereal if using, soaked chia seeds, candied dried fruits or tutti frutti. Mixed fruits can also be added.
- Top with the vermicelli custard pudding.
- Again repeat the layers- nuts & then top with the pudding.
- Garnish with nuts, candied dried fruits or tutti frutti and place a cherry.
- Enjoy, tastes delish.