Crispy waffles made with semolina or sooji and all-purpose flour…
Semolina Waffles- Easy Waffle Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
- All-purpose flour- 1½ cups
- Semolina or Sooji- ½ cup
- Sugar- 2 tbsp
- Baking powder- 1 tsp
- Salt- ¼ tsp
- Egg- 1
- Vanilla extract- ½ tsp
- Butter, melted- ¼ cup
- Milk- 1½ cups
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- Add egg, combine well using a whisk.
- Add vanilla extract, butter and milk. Combine well using a whisk.
- Make a smooth batter.
- Heat a waffle maker, grease with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add 1 to 2 spoonful of batter. Cook till the waffles turn golden and crispy.
- While serving, pour maple syrup or pancake syrup over the waffles.
- Enjoy along with fresh fruits and coffee.