Scallops pan fried in butter and placed on peanut butter sauce, delicious…
Scallops in Peanut Butter Sauce
To pan fry scallops
- Scallops- 15
- Ground pepper- ½ tsp
- Salt- a few pinches
- Butter- 3 tbsp
To make peanut butter sauce
- Peanut butter- 3 tbsp
- Soy sauce- 1½ tbsp
- Chili powder- ½ tsp
- Cream- ½ cup
- Ground pepper- ¼ tsp
- Green onions, chopped- 1 stalk
- Cilantro, chopped- 2 tbsp
- Season scallops with ground pepper and salt.
- Place a non-stick pan over medium heat, add butter and let it melt. Place the seasoned scallops and pan fry till both sides turn golden in color and the center has cooked well.
- Keep aside the cooked scallops.
- In a blender, puree peanut butter, soy sauce, chili powder and cream together to a smooth paste.
- Add the pureed paste into a saucepan and heat the sauce.
- Add ground pepper, green onions and cilantro, combine well and let the sauce thicken slightly.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- On a plate, spread the peanut butter sauce and place the scallops on top of the sauce.
- Serve immediately and enjoy