Natural Pink Milk that’s healthy and delicious…
Pomegranates are super-healthy fruits and I adore the vibrant red color, which reminds me of precious gems. I mostly have it as it is. The other day, I blended the seeds along with milk. The milk turned purple and pink, it looked gorgeous. A natural way of making pink milk.
- Pomegranate seeds- 1 cup
- Chilled Milk- 3 cups
- Sugar or Rooh Afza syrup- 2 to 3 tbsp
- Soaked basil seeds or Chia seeds- 2 tbsp/glass
- Soak 2 tbsp basil seeds or chia seeds in water for a few hours or overnight.
- Into a blender jar; add pomegranate seeds, chilled milk and sugar.
- I used Rooh Afza, Roof Afza has a vibrant pink color.
- Even without adding Roof Afza, the milk will turn pink so you can add sugar if you don't have Rooh Afza.
- Blend for a minute.
- Strain the milk, discard the ground seeds.
- Into a tall glass, add 2 tbsp soaked basil seeds or chia seeds.
- Pour pomegranate milk.
- On a special day, you can add a scoop of ice cream and enjoy.