Energy balls, rich in protein & fiber…
Homemade energy balls with just 7 ingredients, these are the best & healthy snacks.
We can tweak the recipe however we want & add whatever ingredients we want. These taste better than store-bought energy balls. Perfect for breakfast & a healthy snack to munch in the afternoon.
No Bake Energy Balls | Protein & Fiber Rich With Flax & Chia Seeds
Recipe type: Snack
- Instant oats or rolled oats- 1 cup
- Chia seeds- 2 tbsp
- Flax seeds- 2 tbsp
- Dates pitted- 5
- Whole almonds- ¼ cup (or add cashew nuts)
- Peanut butter- 5 tbsp (or almond/cashew butter)
- Maple syrup or honey- 2 tbsp
- Rolled or instant oats can be used.
- Instead of peanut butter, almond or cashew butter can be added.
- To a food processor, add all the ingredients & grind for a minute.
- If you prefer, you can also add ¼ cup roasted coconut.
- For making a large batch, double or triple the recipe.
- Roll the mixture into round shapes.
- Any leftover energy balls can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Or keep in the freezer for 2 months.
- Enjoy these homemade energy balls.
- Absolutely, we can also coat the energy balls in melted chocolate & let set in the refrigerator for an hour.