With just 4 ingredients, we can make a super easy & super yummy cake…
Who knew with bread we can make a delicious cake? I wish I can make this cake every day and indulge in it, it’s that yummy.
If you are someone intimidated by baking or don’t have the time to bake a cake, here is the easiest recipe that you can try and whip up a cake in no time. Give it a try & be blown away.
- Bread slices- 4
- Butterscotch chips- 1 cup
- Milk chocolate chips- 1 cup
- Cold Heavy whipping cream- 1 cup
- Powdered sugar- 2 tbsp
- If using heavy whipping cream, in a bowl add the cold cream & powdered sugar.
- Using an electric hand mixer, whip at high speed till soft peaks have formed.
- Use white bread for making this cake. Tastes better.
- Remove the brown edges off the bread. Save the brown edges to make bread crumbs.
- I've used butterscotch chips, you can use caramel syrup or any kind of spread of your choice.
- Add the butterscotch chips to a microwave-safe bowl.
- Melt in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds, every 30 seconds take the bowl out & combine well using a silicone spatula.
- Butterscotch chips wouldn't turn into liquid like milk chocolate.
- I've added 2 tbsp milk to the melted butterscotch chips & combine well or heat again in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Smear each bread slice with melted butterscotch or any spread.
- Spread with whipped cream over the butterscotch spread.
- Cover with the second bread.
- Repeat the steps.
- On top place the fourth bread slice.
- Frost with whipped cream all over the bread and the sides.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add milk chocolate chips.
- Melt in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds, every 30 seconds take the bowl out of the microwave & mix well.
- Spread the melted chocolate on the frosted bread cake.
- Using a toothpick, make patterns- I made vertical & horizontal lines.
- Chill in the refrigerator for an hour. Don't skip this step.
- After an hour, take the bread cake out of the refrigerator.
- Using a sharp knife, cut into equal halves.
- Enjoy this yummy cake.