The best & yummy mango cheesecake made in the Instant Pot…
This is one of the best desserts I’ve made in the Instant Pot. When it comes to cheesecake, we wouldn’t really think about mango flavor. However, I’ve fallen head over heels for the mango cheesecake. The subtle mango taste along with the cream cheese made this cheesecake taste divine. It has the right amount of sweetness, the texture of the cheesecake is incredible; overall the best tasting mango cheesecake.
You can also replace mango pulp with strawberry pulp and make strawberry cheesecake.
- Graham cracker crumbs- 1½ cups
- Unsalted butter, melted- 3 tbsp
- Cream cheese, room temp- 340 g or 1½ cups
- Mango pulp, sweetened- ¾ cup
- Sugar- ½ cup
- All-purpose flour- 2 tbsp
- Eggs, large at room temp- 2
- Egg yolk- from 1 egg
- In a large bowl, combine the crumbs & melted butter well using a fork.
- Use a 5 to 6-inch springform pan. (My Instant pot is 6 quarts).
- Line the pan with parchment paper.
- Spread the crumbs, press down using a spatula.
- Place the pan with the crust in the freezer for 20 minutes. This will help to set the crust.
- Into a large bowl, add cream cheese, mango pulp, sugar & flour.
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat at low speed till well incorporated.
- Do not over mix the batter.
- Add eggs, one at a time & beat at low speed.
- Add the egg yolk, beat at low speed till just combined.
- Pour the batter over the frozen crust.
- Tap the pan to release any bubbles formed.
- Drizzle mango pulp over the batter, using a toothpick create some patterns.
- Cover with a kitchen paper towel and with aluminum foil.
- Add 1 cup water into the stainless steel pot.
- Place the trivet. Place the pan on the trivet.
- Close with the lid.
- Select pressure cook setting, set time to 35 minutes at high pressure.
- After 35 minutes of pressure cooking, let the pressure release naturally, will take 20 minutes.
- Open the lid.
- Remove the paper towel & aluminum foil.
- If any water found on top of the cheesecake, gently remove the water.
- Let cool down for 30 minutes, after that chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Chilling overnight is better, the cheesecake & crust will set well & will taste delicious.
- Using a sharp knife, cut into wedges, and enjoy- this mango cheesecake is truly divine!