Plantain & biscuits turned into a healthy & delicious smoothie…
This smoothie is great for breakfast or brunch, it’s healthy, filling & tasty.
How to Make This Smoothie Video
Healthy Plantain Biscuit Smoothie- Easy Recipe
Recipe type: Smoothie
- Ripe plantain- 1
- Digestive biscuits- 2 (or add Graham crackers)
- Flax seeds- 1 tsp
- Chilled milk- ½ cup
- Water- ½ cup
- Almonds or cashew nuts- 4
- Honey- 1 tsp (if more sugar needed)
- Use ripe plantain.
- For making 1 glass smoothie, use half of the plantain, dice it up.
- Add to the blender jar along with all the other ingredients.
- I've added a combination of milk & water. You can just add milk or water, soy milk, almond milk, etc.
- If you use really ripe plantains, don't have to add honey.
- Blend till smooth.
- Pour into a glass & enjoy this smoothie for breakfast or brunch; make a perfect on-the-go smoothie.