Turn the carrots into a delicious drink…
When we think about making a drink or juice, always we go with fruits. This time, I wanted to make a different kind of drink & picked carrots. I’m glad I did that, the drink turned out delicious. I’ve added graham cracker crumbs that have made this drink yummy. A drink that will sweeten up your taste buds & you’ll ask for more!
- Carrots, diced- 2, large
- Water- 1 cup
- Graham Cracker crumbs- ½ cup (or add ground digestive biscuits)
- Sweetened Condensed milk- 2 to 3 tbsp
- Milk- 2 cups
- Soaked Basil or Chia seeds
- Dice up the carrots.
- Add the carrots to a saucepan along with 1 cup water.
- Cook covered for 5 minutes till carrots turn fork tender.
- Remove the pan from the heat, let cool down.
- Add the cooled carrot along with the water to a blender jar.
- Add graham cracker crumbs, sweetened condensed milk & milk.
- If you don't have graham cracker crumbs, add ground digestive biscuits ½ cup.
- Blend till smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Top with soaked basil seeds or chia seeds.
- If you want this drink ice cold, add a few ice cubes or chill it in the refrigerator.
- It's truly YUM drink!