Delicious & healthy milkshake…
Dry fruits and nuts milkshake is a nutritious and delicious drink that is easy to make and can be enjoyed any time of the day. This drink is not only easy to make, but it’s also packed with vitamins and minerals that will keep you healthy and energized.
Dry Fruits Nuts Banana Milkshake | Healthy & Delish Iftar Drink
Recipe type: Drinks
Serves: 1 Glass
- Almonds- 5
- Pistachios- 5
- Cashew nuts- 5
- Dates, pitted- 1
- Figs- 1 (optional)
- Saffron strands- 5 strands
- Cold Milk- 1 cup
- Banana, ripe- 1
- To a bowl, add all the nuts, dates, figs, saffron strands & cold milk.
- Adding figs is optional.
- Milk can be replaced with almond milk.
- Soak everything for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Add the soaked nuts & dried fruits along with milk to a blender jar.
- Add the banana & blend till smooth & creamy.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of rose syrup or Rooh Afza along the sides of the glass.
- Pour the milkshake into the glass.
- If you prefer you can add a few ice cubes.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios & a few crushed saffron strands.