Pancakes made with coconut batter & topped with bananas. Easy to make, soft & fluffy pancakes for breakfast or brunch.
Coconut Pancakes- Banana Pancakes with Coconut Milk- Easy & Tasty
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 2 people
Making pancake batter
- All purpose flour- 1 cup
- Sugar- 2 tbsp
- Baking powder- 1½ tsp
- Salt- ¼ tsp
- Egg- 1
- Coconut Milk- 1¼ cups
- Vanilla extract- 1 tsp
- Butter, melted- 2 tbsp
- Butter- to cook pancakes
- Ripe Bananas, cut into rounds- 3/pancake
- Maple syrup or pancake syrup- while serving
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for making the pancake batter.
- Using a fork combine well without any lumps, make into a smooth batter.
- Place a pan over medium heat. Add 1 tsp butter.
- Pour 1 large spoonful of batter.
- Top the batter with 3 bananas cut into round shapes.
- Let bottom side cook well.
- Flip it over, let the other side cook well.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Drizzle maple syrup or pancake syrup or honey.
- Enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea. YUM!