Author: Farza Mehru
Recipe type: Appetiser
- All purpose flour- 3 cups
- Water- enough to make a soft dough
- Salt- to taste
- Dalda - as needed
For making chicken filling
- Fried Chicken, chopped- 4 to 5 pieces
- Onion-2, chopped
- Green chili-2, chopped
- Garlic-4, chopped
- Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
- Garam masala-2 tsp
- Coriander leaves
- Oil- 1 tbsp
- Saute fried chciken, onion, green chili and garlic in oil.
- When it's cooked well, add all the masala, keep it aside.
- Make a smooth dough with flour,water and salt.
- Roll the dough to a large round shape.
- Take 1 rolled dough and spread some dalda on it, layer another rolled dough, again spread dalda, again layer one more rolled dough. Roll this very thin and spread half tablespoon of dalda, cut into 8 triangular pieces. (Look at the picture for reference)
- Place the filling at the base of the triangle and roll the dough tightly upwards along with the filling.
- Bake the croissants for 10 minutes till it turns golden in color.