Healthy & delicious air-fried salmon…
Salmon seasoned with simple spices & air fried to perfection. If you are into low-carb diet, try this recipe. Though air fried, salmon was juicy inside & with a perfect brown crisp outside. Enjoy with salad & roasted veggies. Perfect meal & tastes delicious.
- Salmon- 2 or more steaks
- Paprika- ½ tsp/steak
- Ground cumin- ¼ tsp/steak
- Ground black pepper- a few pinches/steak
- Dried herb seasoning- a few pinche/steak
- Salt- a few pinches/steak
- Olive oil- 1 tsp/steak
- Add all the seasonings over the salmon.
- Using a brush, spread the seasonings & oil all over the salmon.
- Let marinate for 15 to 30 minutes.
- I'll be using my Instant Pot duo crisp + air fryer.
- Place the stainless steel pot into the main pot.
- Place the air fryer basket into the stainless steel pot.
- Place the broil tray on the air fyer basket.
- Grease the tray with oil
- Place the marinated steak on the broil tray.
- Close with the air fryer lid.
- Click Air fry button.
- Set temperature to 400 F & time for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes of air frying, open the lid.
- Using a spatula, transfer the air-fried salmon to a plate.
- Enjoy with salad, roasted veggies, rice pilaf, etc.