Refreshing watermelon mocktail…
In Ramadan, I love to make different kinds of juice. I mix and match different kinds of fruits. So far, this is one of my favorites. Mocktail out of watermelon, pomegranate, and orange. The addition of freshly squeezed orange juice made this mocktail refreshing. I just adored the vibrant pink color of this juice.
Give this mocktail a try, perfect Summer drink.
- Watermelon, diced- 3 cups
- Pomegranate seeds- ¼ cup
- Orange juice- freshly squeezed from 1 large navel orange
- Sugar- 2 tbsp
- Water- ¾ cup
- Into a blender, add watermelon, pomegranate seeds, freshly squeezed orange juice, sugar and water.
- Blend well.
- Into a pitcher, strain the juice to remove pomegranate seeds.
- Pour the juice into glasses.
- Into the juice, add 1 tbsp pomegrante seeds and a few bite size watermelon pieces.
- Enjoy this refreshing drink.