Halloween is around the corner and all I can think about is creepy, scary and weird food. I’ve been looking for some halloween recipes and stumbled upon several websites. I am sure like me some of you may have started searching for interesting recipes. I came across many recipes and I picked the top 5 recipes which I loved and would love to try in my kitchen.
I’ll be posting my own creepy Halloween recipes soon, until then have fun looking at these recipes.
- Halloween Pumpkin Pancakes with Black Cinnamon Syrup by Tidy Mom
- Eye Ball Rice by Little Food Junction
- Pumpkin Cobweb Cupcakes by Hungry Cravings
- Pumpkin Puffs by Suziethefoodie
- Spooky Ghost Meringues by 101 Cook Books