2010 started with a blast, giving us new hopes and new resolutions were made. Some hopes and resolutions turned into reality and others faded away in the course of time. As long as we enjoy every moment of our life, everything around turns wonderful…
Both starting of the year and ending of the year are equally important as it marks the new beginning with joyous moments. As a food blogger, my 2010 has been awesome. Made new friends in the food world, experimented new recipes, tried new cuisines and most importantly became more closer to food and blogging.
This post is to announce about the contest for choosing the 30 best recipes of 2010. I was thrilled when Abraham Chacko, blogger at Chacko’s Kitchen invited me to be one of the co-hosts of this contest. He had done this contest last year too, have a look at The 30 best recipes of 2009 chosen by him.
I am delighted to introduce the other co-hosts of this contest:
Alka of Sindhi Rasoi : If you want to know about Sindhi food and recipes, there is no better blog than Sindhi Rasoi.
Chacko of Chacko’s Kitchen : One kitchen that never ceases to rock is without any doubt Chacko’s Kitchen.
Smita of Little Food Junction : If you are still finding it hard to feed your kids, then you need to check Little food junction. Creativity at it’s best; when browsing through each and every blog post you will scream “wow”.
“30 BEST RECIPES OF 2010”
COOKING WITH THAS
LITTLE FOOD JUNCTION
Contest start date: October 1st 2010
Contest End date: November 25th 2010
WHAT WE WANT THE PARTICIPATING BLOGGERS TO DO
- Must write or tweet about this on their Facebook, Twitter and their own blog/website.
- Participating bloggers must mail us the LINK of the published recipe ONLY (within the time-frame, as mentioned below).
- The participating blog (as a whole) MUST have been on the web at least since 31st Dec. 2009.
- Recipe send by the bloggers must have been published on their blog on or after 1st Jan 2010 and not later than the entry closing date. The recipe send for this event could have been posted for any other event as well.
- Must not have any offensive remarks or comments against other bloggers, persons, religions or politics on the recipe post.
- Must be posted by the blog/website owner; not a guest post.
- Must write a few lines to let us and the readers know why you like that recipe so much (do you have any sentimental or nostalgic value to it).
- Judges decision is final.
- Participating Bloggers send their LINK only as comment to any ONE Host ONLY.
- Participating Bloggers can send in a maximum of TWO posts; and both must be send to the same HOST.
Recipe post would go through the following selection process:
- 40 points for photos (presentation/number of photos/clutter free photos/step-by-step process photos).
- 30 points for the recipe (clarity of steps/ease of use for a non-blogger and for those whose cook sparingly).
- 20 points for the bloggers note about the recipe.
- 5 points for the number of comments accumulated.
- 5 points for the presentation of the whole recipe post itself.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- The hosts select the recipes based on the above criteria (especially on the points system).
- Each individual will be notified by email.
- Once selected these bloggers would have to copy and paste the HTML code send to their email id onto their blog homepage.
- Copy of the LOGO is as above.
If you have any queries please e-mail or post a comment and I’ll get back to you asap.
Don’t let go this chance of your recipe to be on the top 30 recipes of 2010!