Shrimp pasta made in the Instant Pot…
Easy & dump-Go shrimp pasta that’s made effortlessly in the Instant Pot.
Instant Pot 5 Minute Shrimp Pasta- Dump & Go Pasta Recipe
Recipe type: Main
Serves: 4 People
- Onion, chopped- 1
- Garlic, chopped- 1 tbsp
- Tomato, chopped- 1
- Shrimp, deveined- 20
- Paprika- 1 tsp
- Ground cumin- ½ tsp
- Dried red chili flakes- 1 tsp
- Tomato sauce- ½ cup (low-sodium)
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Water- 1½ cups
- Pasta, spaghettini- ½ pack, 150 g (or add penne or macaroni)
- Green onions, chopped- 2 tbsp
- Cilantro, chopped- 2 tbsp
- Into the stainless steel pot, add all the above-mentioned ingredients.
- I've used spaghettini pasta, since it's long noodle-like pasta I've halved it to fit it into the pot.
- You can also use penne or macaroni pasta.
- Combine everything well.
- Close the pot with the lid.
- Select pressure cook setting, set time to 5 minutes at high pressure.
- After 5 minutes of pressure cooking, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, give everything a good stir.
- Serve into bowls and enjoy.