Beat the heat with this delicious instant iced coffee…
Summer is in full swing. Being an outdoor person and a sunshine girl, I’m enjoying every bit of Summer. However, when the temperature goes beyond 30 degrees C feels too hot as well. As in Canada, we have freezing cold winter, in sub-zero temperature. Hence, we complain when it gets too cold and too hot 😀 On certain days in Summer, the weather is so perfect that I wish I could freeze that forever.
In Summer, I try different kinds of mocktails and drinks. On weekends, I love to sip homemade Iced coffee in the afternoon. It’s easy to make and tastes better than the ones we get from the coffee shops.
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 3 tbsp Espresso or Instant Coffee
- 1 cup chilled milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Sweetened Condensed milk
- Ice cubes
- Warm the water in the microwave or over stove-top. Don't heat the water till it boils.
- Add espresso or instant coffee to lukewarm water, combine well.
- Add vanilla extract & condensed milk to milk, combine well.
- Combine milk and black coffee.
- Add ice cubes to a mason jar, pour coffee over it and enjoy!
- If you prefer, you can top with whipped cream, chocolate syrup etc.
- Without whipped cream and chocolate syrup, this will be a healthy drink. You can replace condensed milk with coconut sugar or stevia.