1 minute microwaved poached egg…
If you love poached eggs, you will love this method. Making poached eggs in the traditional way can take a few minutes, sometimes it can also go wrong. So, this microwave method is no muss no fuss one. All you have to do is fill 3/4 of a mug with water, crack the egg directly into the water and microwave it for a minute. Voila, poached eggs is ready in no time.
My man love poached eggs, now I love making it as I can make it effortlessly.
I’d already blogged about how to make poached eggs in the traditional way over stove top, click here to read.
Here is the video for making 1 minute Microwaved Poached egg
Crack the egg into the water
After cooking in the microwave for a minute
- Egg- 1
- Water- fill ¾ of a mug with water
- Fill ¾ th of a mug with water.
- Crack an egg directly into the water.
- Place the mug into the microwave and heat at full power for a minute.
- Take the mug out of the microwave, be careful the mug will be hot.
- Using a slotted spoon take the poached egg out of the water.
- Season with ground pepper and salt and serve.