Lobster tails marinated with garlic-paprika and pan fried in butter…
I’m a lobster fanatic, and love lobster made anyway. However, my most favorite is lobster pan fried in butter that’s been seasoned very lightly. I don’t like to season it heavily as it will take away the amazing taste of lobster. I seasoned lobster tails with garlic powder and paprika, and then pan fried in butter. Served along with Mushroom and Saffron Risotto.
I also marinated pink shrimp with the same garlic-paprika marinade and pan fried in butter. Tasted delish.
- Lobster Tails- 4
- Garlic powder- ¾ tsp
- Paprika- 1½ tsp
- Ground pepper- ¼ tsp
- Olive oil- 1½ tbsp
- Lemon juice- ½ tbsp
- Salt- a few pinches
- Butter- 2 tbsp
- In a bowl, combine together garlic powder, paprika, ground pepper, olive oil, lemon juice and salt.
- Spread over lobster tails and let marinate for 10 minutes.
- Place a non-stick pan over medium heat, add butter, let it melt.
- Place the marinated lobster tails, let the bottom side turn golden brown, flip it over and let cook the other side. Do not over cook the lobster.
- Serve the lobster tails with risotto or rice or pasta.