Any morning pancakes make a great breakfast…
On week days, I don’t get to sit down and enjoy a good breakfast. I just scarf down cereal or oatmeal before I go to work, many times I take my breakfast with me and eat at the desk while working. So, on weekends I try to make something good for breakfast, though I’m a bit lazy to cook in the morning. My man loves pancakes and waffles so I make with different ingredients each time I make pancakes or waffles.
Today, I made this oats and blueberry pancakes and was gobbled up by my Man and I with so much enthusiasm. It’s easy to make and tastes delish when drizzled with maple syrup, YUM!
- All purpose flour- 1 cup
- Instant Oats- ½ cup
- Sugar- 3 tbsp
- Baking powder- 1½ tsp
- Salt- ¼ tsp
- Egg- 1
- Milk- 1 cup
- Vanilla extract- 1 tsp
- Blueberries- 1 cup
- Butter- 1 tbsp/pancake
- Into a bowl, add flour, instant oats, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine well.
- Add egg, combine well using a fork.
- Add vanilla extract and milk slowly and combine well without any lumps.
- Add blueberries, give everything a mix.
- Place a pan over medium heat, let turn hot.
- Add 1 tbsp butter, let butter melt.
- Pour 2 big spoonful of batter onto the pan. Let bottom side cook well.
- Flip it over and let other side cook well.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Serve warm and drizzle maple syrup over the pancakes, top with blueberries.