Homemade chocolate fudge and the best tasting…
With just 3 ingredients you can whip up the best tasting homemade fudge.
Easy Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Recipe type: Dessert
- White chocolate chips- ½ cup
- Milk chocolate chips- ½ cup
- Sweetened condensed milk- 1 cup, 300mL
- Pecans, roughly chopped- ¼ cup
- Almonds, chopped- 2 tbsp
- Dried Cranberries- 2 tbsp (optional)
- Into a large microwave-safe bowl: add white and milk chocolate chips along with condensed milk. Combine well.
- Keep the bowl in the microwave, microwave for total 12 minutes: Very Importantafter every 30 seconds take the bowl out of the microwave and combine well.
- Let the chocolate chips melt well.
- After 12 minutes microwaving; add pecans, almonds, and dried cranberries. Combine well.
- Line a square or rectangular pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the fudge mixture onto the parchment paper.
- Using a spatula, smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours until set well.
- Take the pan out of the refrigerator.
- Peel off the parchment paper and cut into squares.
- Enjoy the delicious homemade fudge.