Oven roasted butternut squash, I devoured it…
I’d roasted butternut squash a couple of months ago, and this made a perfect veggie side dish. I often make soups using butternut squash, however roasting them has become my new favorite way of enjoying butternut squash. I added Asian seasonings to the diced butternut squash and oven roasted it. It turned out to be the best tasting veggie side dish.
Butternut Squash ready to be roasted
- Butternut squash – 1 small, diced
- Soy sauce- 1½ tbsp
- Roasted red chili paste- 1 tbsp (Thai Kitchen Brand) or add Sambal Oelek
- Rice vinegar- 1 tbsp
- Sesame oil- 1½ tsp
- Chili oil- 1 tsp
- Ground Pepper- ½ tsp
- Salt- to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, combine the above mentioned ingredients.
- Spread the butternut squash on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes or till the butternut squash has roasted well.
To see all the 766 recipes published so far, please go to the recipe index.
If you enjoyed this post, subscribe to receive future posts